2019 QCNA Summer Netball Season
Played at Downey Park
- Tuesday nights – Juniors (8-13yrs) Sept 3 – Nov 19; games at 5:30, 6:30, 7:30pm depending on age and standard of team.
- Wednesday nights – 10 Week Challenge (14-18yrs) Sept 4 – Nov 20; game times will vary each week between 6:30 and 7:30pm according to draw.
- No games in school holidays. (Washed out games rescheduled if necessary: Tues 26th/Wed 27th)
- QCNA Summer Season fee is $80 per player;
- An additional Netball Qld fee of $90 will apply if not previously registered in 2019.
- Your fee is automatically calculated when you register and pay on MyNetball.
- Manager (only) must enter Team’s Name and details on MyNetball by Sunday 11th
- Players will have until Sunday 18th Aug to self-register and pay.
- Managers (after emailing QCNA) will provide players with the code to use for their team.
What needs to happen now?
Step 1: Your team needs to:
- Appoint a manager for your team (usually a parent or other adult);
- Players should then email their appointed manager, so all player contact details are up to date;
- Decide on your team name;
- Decide what you will wear.
- Start looking for an umpire for your team (you can add umpire details later if you are still unsure.)
Step 2: Only the team manager will email QCNA (see below) as soon as possible. We will then send back the link, code and instructions for the manager to set up your team on MyNetball. This step is free.
Select correct email address for Tues or Wed nights from below. Please include the following:
- Manager’s full name and mobile number
- Summer netball chosen Team Name e.g. ‘Lollipops’ or ‘Raiders 49’, etc
- Age of players: Choose one age group from the lists below (this information is used only as a starting point for our grading).
Tuesday night competition: email info to QCNA Junior Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday night competition: email info to QCNA Senior Registrar: email@example.com
QCNA will reply with the link, code and instructions to set up your team on MyNetball. This step is free. Teams need to be set up by Sunday August 11. Once your team is set up your players will then be able to individually register and pay online by Sunday August 18.
JUNIORS – Tuesday nights: game times are 5:30pm; 6:30pm; and 7:30pm, according to age of players. Once drawn, games are at the SAME timeslot throughout the season and your umpire is on your own team’s game each week.
- 8/9 yr olds (born 2011/2010)
- 10/11 yr olds (born 2009/2008)
- 11/12 yr olds moderate (born 2008/2007)
- 11/12 yr olds strong (born 2008/2007)
- 12/13 yr olds moderate (born 2007/2006)
- 12/13 yr olds strong (born 2007/2006)
TEN WEEK CHALLENGE – Wednesday nights: game times are 6:30pm or 7:30pm and VARY throughout the season according to the draw. Your umpire does NOT umpire your own game and is required at the OPPOSITE time to your game. (Players can also be umpires and it does not have to be the same person each week.)
When you play a 6:30pm game, your umpire is required at 7:30pm. If you play a 7:30pm game, your umpire is required at 6:30pm.
- 14/15 yr olds moderate (born 2005/2004)
- 14/15 yr olds strong (born 2005/2004)
- 15/16 yr olds moderate (born 2004/2003)
- 15/16 yr olds strong (born 2004/2003)
- 16/17/18 yr olds moderate (born 2003/2002/2001)
- 16/17/18 yr olds strong (born 2003/2002/2001)